The following is a list of legislation relevant to the jurisdiction on the CTTT. Accessing any of these Acts will take you from our website and to the NSW Legislation website - www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.
Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal Act 2001
The Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal Act 2001 established the CTTT. It sets out the organisation of the CTTT, its management and general procedures.
Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal Regulation 2009
The Consumer, Trader and Tenancy Tribunal Regulation 2009 supports the Act by setting out the specific practice and procedure of the CTTT.
The following legislation allows applications and referrals to the CTTT.
- Agricultural Tenancies Act 1990
- Conveyancers Licensing Act 2003
- Credit (Commonwealth Powers) Act 2010
- Fair Trading Act 1987
- Holiday Parks (Long-term Casual Occupation) Act 2002
- Home Building Act 1989
- Motor Dealers Act 1974
- Motor Vehicle Repairs Act 1980
- Pawnbrokers and Second-hand Dealers Act 1996
- Property, Stock and Business Agents Act 2002
- Residential Parks Act 1998
- Residential Tenancies Act 2010
- Retirement Villages Act 1999
- Strata Schemes Management Act 1996
- Travel Agents Act 1986
Get a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader so you can access PDF versions of our information.